New beginning....

My name is Faezah. Just a short name will do. I am a 26 year-old teacher. I am married, and I have a beautiful little daughter. My work here is not done until I get to see the results of what I’ve been working on – my students. I love English subject and I love grammar so much. I think this is the best part of me; I want to improve myself from all aspects. I’d love to learn new things and I always want to do something beneficial. I know that being a career mom is not easy, but I always find that whenever you do something challenging, it pushes you to be the best version of yourself. Yes, I want to be the best version of myself, and I want to stick to the ideal version of myself. I know it is not easy but somehow I can see that there are many mothers out there who are struggling everyday with their own tasks but still manage to curve a smile on their face.

Being a mother is all about multi-tasking. I have to think what I have to do before I got to do it, and I don’t mean like thinking but it is more like planning my schedule in details. I have to plan my tasks step by step, and which tasks should I do first and which should I do next.
Next, I can feel that this year I am more motivated to teach students because I know that there’s no point to keep thinking about my problem – long distance with my husband. It’s really sad to think that I would never get to see my husband every day and this is our third year of being far away from each other. Whenever I have something to do, I have to do it alone. I do feel jealous sometimes when I see other female teachers that stay under one roof with their husbands. Maybe it’s for the best, God knows why. Maybe it’s a lesson to teach me patience, and to always be strong in dealing with my daily struggles.


I am planning to further my studies but I don’t know when is the right time, since I plan to have a second child next year and I don’t think I can focus on studies if I have both a toddler and a baby with me alone. Whatever it is, I think it is best for me to just keep my ambitions for now. There’s no rush, I know that someday I will get what I want.  


Comments